30 Farari commanders surrender in Balochistan

29 Oct, 2015 7:32 pm

QUETTA (92 News) – Thirty Farari commanders surrendered in Lasbela, Balcohistan on Thursday.

Farari commander Mir Jan Mari said that they had committed crimes at the behest of the banned BLA. “The separatist movement is just a deception.”

Speaking on the occasion, provincial minister Nawab Changez Mari complained that the facilities and privileges announced by the federal and provincial government could not be implemented so far and as a result, they were facing difficulties.

The surrendered commanders said that they would sacrifice their lives for Pakistan.


They demanded that the government should fulfill the promises made with them.




Latest Videos