Over 500 students down with food poisoning in Swabi

05 Sep, 2016 11:21 am

SWABI (92 News) – Around 166 students of Col Sher Khan Cadet College were admitted to Mardan Medical Complex after the health condition of more than 500 students of Col Sher Khan Cadet College deteriorated due to food poisoning.

As per details, the student had fallen sick after eating rice and chicken. They were rushed to hospital for medical assistance.

The reason of the food poisoning could not be ascertained yet, while two kitchen employees were arrested to carry out investigation into the incident.

Samples from the food eaten by the students have also been collected and dispatched to laboratories.


Principal Col Sher Khan Cadet College Amir Saleem told 92 News that all of the students are out of danger.




Latest Videos