Abdus Sattar Bugti among four ‘farari’ commanders surrender in Quetta
QUETTA (92 News) – Four ‘farari’ commanders, including Abdus Sattar Bugti, surrendered in Quetta on Monday.
Abdus Sattar Bugti, a key commander of the banned Baloch Republican Army, with his three accomplices announced to join the national mainstream after laying down their weapons.
Abdus Sattar Bugti said that he had been fighting against the state since 2006. He disclosed that Indian RAW trained terrorists in Spin Boldak and Nimroz.
“All the commanders were funded by RAW,” he said.
He expressed his resolve to start a new life after while laying down their weapons.
Speaking on the occasion, Balochistan Home Minister Sarfraz Bugti said that the government was offering a better life to the people laying down their weapons. “The people cannot be deceived in the name of so-called war,” he said.