Sunday, January 23, 2022
Live-TV(PK) Live-TV(UK) Newspaper اُردُو نیوز
اُردُو نیوز Newspaper
Live-TV(PK) Live-TV(UK)

Five of family die after found suffocated from gas leakage in Quetta

Five of family die after found suffocated from gas leakage in Quetta
January 8, 2020
QUETTA (92 News) – Five members of a family died after found suffocated from gas leakage at house in Quetta’s Sabzal Road. According to the reports, Gas leak in Quetta killed a husband, his wife and three children. The incident occurred at Sabzal Road in Quetta, where a family of five members was found dead. The husband is identified as Naveed. It was reported that Naveed left the gas heater running at night to avoid the cold. Gas spread in the room as heater got turned due to decrease in gas pressure late at night. Naveed’s brother came to know of the unfortunate incident after no one from the family received a call from him. He went to the victims’ flat at Sabzal Road and found all of the family members dead amid intense suffocation from gas leakage. The bodies were shifted to hospital for medico-legal formalities.