Five of family die after found suffocated from gas leakage in Quetta
QUETTA (92 News) – Five members of a family died after found suffocated from gas leakage at house in Quetta’s Sabzal Road.
According to the reports, Gas leak in Quetta killed a husband, his wife and three children. The incident occurred at Sabzal Road in Quetta, where a family of five members was found dead.
The husband is identified as Naveed. It was reported that Naveed left the gas heater running at night to avoid the cold. Gas spread in the room as heater got turned due to decrease in gas pressure late at night.
Naveed’s brother came to know of the unfortunate incident after no one from the family received a call from him. He went to the victims’ flat at Sabzal Road and found all of the family members dead amid intense suffocation from gas leakage. The bodies were shifted to hospital for medico-legal formalities.
About 92 News HD Live Main TV Channel of Pakistan:
92 News (also known as 92 News HD Plus (Channel 92) is a conservative Urdu language TV channel based in Lahore, Pakistan.
Mian Muhammad Hanif is the chairman of the channel.
This TV channel is a subsidiary of Madinah Group under Galaxy Media Group.
The channel's name, 92, is to celebrate the 1992 Cricket World Cup won by Pakistan. The number 92 is also the telephone country calling code of Pakistan, which is another major reason behind the channel's name.
92 News HD is Pakistan’s first HD Plus News Channel. Aims to bring credible & responsible News & important stories from Pakistan & around the World
We bring you Latest Pakistani and International News at 92 News Hd Plus to Read and Watch
We believe in genuine and true journalism, we do not prevail sensation just for ratings.
We do not hide news but never tend to add any unethical content or angling that goes against the norms of our religion Islam and Pakistan's culture.
تازہ ترین خبریں حاصل کرنے کے لیے فوری اطلاع کی اجازت دیں
آپ کسی بھی وقت دائیں طرف نیچے بیل آئیکن پر صرف ایک کلک کے ذریعے آسانی سے سبسکرائب کر سکتے ہیں۔