Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Gas leakage causes blast at Metroville Site area

Gas leakage causes blast at Metroville Site area

KARACHI (92 News) – Gas leakage has caused a blast in a home at Metroville Site area, injuring four including two children.

The people who got injured were the members of a same family. Blast happened at 6 O clock in the morning on Saturday.

The people who got burnt are identified as Qari Ata Ullah and Isma of 11 years old and Muhammad of one year old.

Little girl Ateeqa got 46 percent burnt and boy got 38 percent burnt. All injured have been shifted to Civil Hospital. Rescue teams have said that injured are being provided with medical facilities.