Friday, July 12, 2024

MQM rejects Murad Ali Shah’s claims about Vision Sindh

MQM rejects Murad Ali Shah’s claims about Vision Sindh
July 6, 2024 Web Desk

KARACHI (92 News) - MQM leader Mustafa Kamal has rejected all claims made by Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah about Vision Sindh, saying that the government has done nothing during the last 15 years.

Talking to the media on Saturday, he said that the Sindh government had so far spent Rs18,000 billion during the last 15 years. “The province can be rebuilt 50th times with this amount,” he added.

He said that the government was spending billions of rupees on advertisement. “Had the government done something it would have been visible on the ground. Today Karachi is among five worst cities in the world,” he maintained.