Saturday, October 23, 2021
اُردُو نیوز Newspaper Live-TV(UK) Live-TV(PK)
اُردُو نیوز Newspaper
Live-TV(UK) Live-TV(PK)

Sindh CM extends closure of educational institutions by a week

Sindh CM extends closure of educational institutions by a week
August 20, 2021 --- Web Desk

KARACHI (92 News) – Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah announced to extend the closure of educational institutions by a week.

Addressing a press conference on Friday, he said that the educational institutions will reopen on August 30. He directed the teachers, parents and staff to get vaccinated within a week.

The chief minister accused the federal government of doing injustice with the Sindh province over the water issue. "The Indus River System Authority (IRSA) has made a plan to kill the people of Sindh with thirst," he added.

He said that farmers were facing an acute shortage of water in Sindh. "The province faces shortage of 142 officers," he added.

Syed Murad Ali Shah said that they had promised to complete the Green Line project in a year. "We have completed 80 percent work and the federal government is not allowing us to complete the remaining 20 percent work," he alleged.

تازہ ترین خبریں حاصل کرنے کے لیے فوری اطلاع کی اجازت دیں

آپ کسی بھی وقت دائیں طرف نیچے بیل آئیکن پر صرف ایک کلک کے ذریعے آسانی سے سبسکرائب کر سکتے ہیں۔