Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Sindh govt confirms new case of coronavirus in Karachi, tally jumps to 15

Sindh govt confirms new case of coronavirus in Karachi, tally jumps to 15
KARACHI (92 News) – The Sindh government on Friday has confirmed another case of coronavirus in Karachi as toll reaches to 15 in the province. It is pertinent to mention here that after another case in the metropolis, the toll in Pakistan has reached 21. According to the reports, 52-year-old man – the infected individual – had arrived from Islamabad two days ago and was tested positive today. According to the authorities, coronavrius tests are being conducted regarding to the victim's family. This brings the total number of cases to 15 in Sindh out of which 13 are in stable condition while two have been discharged, the department of Health and Population Welfare in Sindh tweeted. “The current tally of those diagnosed with the mysterious and dangerous virus has climbed to 15 in the province while 2 patients have made full recoveries and have been given clean bills of health. 251 people have thus far been tested for the virus in Sindh, the health department said. 236 people have tested negative for the virus.” The authorities said that the precautionary measures are being taken to prevent the spread of this disease in the country. Earlier, all educational institutions have been closed across Sindh till May 30. The schools will be reopened on June 1. Talking to the media, Sindh Education Minister Saeed Ghani said that the Class 10 exams starting from March 16 had been postponed. He said that the decision was made in an emergency meeting. “The coronavirus is getting serious across the world with each passing day.