Student electrocuted while catching stray kite in Lahore
LAHORE (92 News) – A 14-year-old student was electrocuted while catching a stray kite on Wednesday.
Suhaib, a resident of Misri Shah, was on the roof of his house when he touched the power cables while trying to catch the stray kite. He suffered a severe electric shock and died instantly.
Suhaib’s family and relatives protested against the alleged negligence of Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO) officials for not removing wires hanging in the congested locality despite repeated appeals.
On the other hand, the Lahore High Court (LHC) has issued a notice to the Punjab government for January 15 in response to a plea against probable permission to celebrate Basant.
About 92 News HD Live Main TV Channel of Pakistan:
92 News (also known as 92 News HD Plus (Channel 92) is a conservative Urdu language TV channel based in Lahore, Pakistan.
Mian Muhammad Hanif is the chairman of the channel.
This TV channel is a subsidiary of Madinah Group under Galaxy Media Group.
The channel's name, 92, is to celebrate the 1992 Cricket World Cup won by Pakistan. The number 92 is also the telephone country calling code of Pakistan, which is another major reason behind the channel's name.
92 News HD is Pakistan’s first HD Plus News Channel. Aims to bring credible & responsible News & important stories from Pakistan & around the World
We bring you Latest Pakistani and International News at 92 News Hd Plus to Read and Watch
We believe in genuine and true journalism, we do not prevail sensation just for ratings.
We do not hide news but never tend to add any unethical content or angling that goes against the norms of our religion Islam and Pakistan's culture.
تازہ ترین خبریں حاصل کرنے کے لیے فوری اطلاع کی اجازت دیں
آپ کسی بھی وقت دائیں طرف نیچے بیل آئیکن پر صرف ایک کلک کے ذریعے آسانی سے سبسکرائب کر سکتے ہیں۔