Saturday, October 23, 2021
اُردُو نیوز Newspaper Live-TV(UK) Live-TV(PK)
اُردُو نیوز Newspaper
Live-TV(UK) Live-TV(PK)

Trump plans to temporarily ban Muslims from entering US

Trump plans to temporarily ban Muslims from entering US
December 22, 2016
WASHINGTON (92 News) – US President-elect Donald Trump suggested that he still plans to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the United States, despite the fact that he backed away from this promise towards the end of his campaign. Responding to media regarding his proposal to suspend Muslim immigration or have a national registry of Muslims, Trump’s answer seemed to imply that he still backs both of those ideas. “Hey, you know my plan, all along it’s — I’ve been proven to be right,” Trump said. “100 percent correct. What’s happening is disgraceful.” He further said that the attack on a Berlin Christmas market, which was claimed by the Islamic State, had vindicated him. Trump has long called for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the United States and has expressed openness to a registry of Muslims already in the country. “Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on,” Trump said at the time. Since then, Trump’s inner circle has tried to walk back this idea, later changing it to be a ban on immigration from countries that have been compromised by terrorism rather than having it be specifically related to religion.
تازہ ترین خبریں حاصل کرنے کے لیے فوری اطلاع کی اجازت دیں

آپ کسی بھی وقت دائیں طرف نیچے بیل آئیکن پر صرف ایک کلک کے ذریعے آسانی سے سبسکرائب کر سکتے ہیں۔