Boy injured as dog let loose on kids for taking bath in tube-well


Boy, injured, dog, let loose, kids, bath, tube-well
27 May, 2019 2:28 pm

CHINIOT (92 News) – A 10-year-old boy was badly injured when a land owner let loose a dog on children for taking a bath in his tube-well in Machianwala village, Chiniot on Monday.

Usman, 10, was taken to DHQ Hospital for treatment.

His relatives alleged that the police are reluctant to take action against the influential accused.

They demanded the high-ups take action against the cruelty of the Mumtaz, the land owner.



Must Watch