I-Day celebrations will not be cancelled despite Quetta tragedy, says Sanaullah Zehri
QUETTA (92 News) – Balochistan Chief Minister Sanaullah Zehri has said that the Independence Day celebrations will not be cancelled despite the Quetta tragedy.
In 92 News Program 92at8, he said that only the musical show on August 14 had been cancelled.
He said that the attack on lawyers was planned. “Terrorists receive money from RAW through ‘Hundi’,” he said.
The CM said that they had nabbed and investigated terrorists. “The people responsible for the Quetta blast will be brought to justice at all costs,” he said.
Sanaullah Zehri said that no local was involved in the Quetta attack. “I issued statement about the RAW with responsibility. We arrested 50 people on the pointation of Kalbhushan Yadev,” he disclosed.
Meanwhile, the Balochistan CM has transferred the Quetta CCPO.