Eight kids receive burns as school van catches fire in Karachi

05 Jan, 2019 10:30 am

KARACHI (92 News) – Eight children received burns as their school van caught fire near Orangi Town, Karachi on Saturday .

The van driver and residents of the area shifted the children to nearby Qatar Hospital.

As per details, there was a short circuit in the van which led to it catching fire. The cylinder installed in the van remained safe.

Burn Centre In-charge Dr Ahmer said children brought to hospital were discharged after first-aid. However, two children are being treated due to their critical condition.

Must Watch

Oops, something went wrong.