11 die, 23 injured in Quetta bus blast

19 Oct, 2015 9:23 pm

QUETTA (92 News) – Eleven people, including two children, were killed while 23 others injured when a bomb exploded in a bus at Dokani Chowk on Monday.

Security forces reached the spot and started shifting the injured to hospital.

The blast was heard in a vast area.

The police said that 5-6kg explosives had been planted in the bus, which was detonated through a remote device.

Balochistan Home Minister Sarfraz Bugti condemned the attack. He said that they would continue to fight against terrorists until their total elimination.


He said that terrorists would be dealt with an iron hand.

Balochistan Chief Minister Dr Abdul Malik and Home Minister Sarfraz Bugti said that all-out efforts would be made to bring the culprits justice.

Meanwhile, PTI chairman Imran Khan has strongly condemned the attack.




Latest Videos