Federal Cabinet approves MoUs signed with different countries
ISLAMABAD (92 News) – The Federal Cabinet has approved memorandums of understanding (MoUs) signed with different countries.
The Federal Cabinet meeting was chaired by Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi at PM House on Wednesday.
The cabinet approved 60-day extension in the Proof of Registration (POR) Cards for Afghan Refugees.
It also approved extension of Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme for less developed areas. The HEC chairman informed the cabinet that the scheme would be extended to 114 districts in various parts of the country, including Balochistan, Sindh, Khyber Paktunkhwa, South Punjab, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK.
The appointment of Protector of Emigrants, Rawalpindi and Peshawar was also approved by the cabinet.
Following agenda items were approved by the Cabinet:
- MoU between Chinese Academy of Sciences and Pakistan Meteorological Department to Promote Science Technology & Innovation Cooperation.
- MoU between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and Republic of Sao Tome and Principe on Bilateral Consultation.
- Approval for Signing of Executive Programme of Cultural Agreement between the Government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the People’s Republic of China for the year 2018-2022.
- Ratification of the Decisions taken by the Cabinet Committee on Energy (CCE) in its meeting held on 12-12-2017.
- Ratification of the decisions taken by the Economic Coordination Committee (CCE) of the cabinet in its meeting held on 29-12-2017.
- Ratification of the decision taken by the ECC of the cabinet in its meeting held on 05-01-2018.