Fire breaks out at plaza in Lahore

24 Apr, 2017 10:58 am

LAHORE (92 News) – Fire broke out in a garment shop in Anarkali Plaza in the provincial capital on Monday.

The fire, which started in the wee hours of Monday, affected several shops where various products were stored.

On information, fire fighters rushed to the spot and launched rescue operation.

At least six vehicles of fire brigade are busy in bringing the fire under control. Valuables worth millions of rupees were gutted in the fire.

According to fire brigade officials, the fire broke out due to short circuiting.


No loss of life or injury was reported in the incident.

A brawl was also started between traders and firefighters on lack of resources and instruments to control the fire.




Latest Videos