Fire engulfs shopping plaza in Karachi

07 Aug, 2016 1:33 pm

KARACHI (92 News) – Fire erupted in Gul Plaza shopping center, leaving properties worth millions of rupees burnt to ashes in Karachi on Sunday.

The fire affected the shopping mall. It quickly spread to neighboring shops in the same market in just a few minutes.

On information, fire fighters rushed to the spot and five fire tenders are busy to bring the flames under control. Valuables worth millions of rupees were gutted in the fire.

Rescue officials said that 15 shops have been burned and according to initial report fire erupted due to short circuit.


No loss of life or injury has been reported in the incident.

Meanwhile, Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah directed to extinguish the fire as soon as possible and sought complete report.




Latest Videos