Fire erupts in BISE Lahore building, academic record burnt


Fire, BISE
18 Jul, 2019 9:41 am

LAHORE (92 News) – A fire broke out in the building of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (BISE) on Lawrence Road on late Wednesday.

However, no loss was reported by the rescuers as no one one was present in the property.

Rescue 1122 fire-fighters rushed to the BISE office after receiving emergency calls.

Four fire-tenders took part in dousing flames for some time. They faced bit difficulty in reaching the affected portion of the building as it was locked and thick smoke engulfed the building.

Officials feared burning of important educational record.

According to Rescue 1122, the reason behind the blaze couldn’t be established.

BISE chairman Muhammad Ismail also reached the spot and later informed media that some of the record was destroyed in the blaze.

He, however, claimed the computerized record is safe.

Ismail said a committee would be formed to ascertain the cause of the fire.



Must Watch

Oops, something went wrong.