Fire gutted cotton factory in Peshawar

05 Jan, 2016 10:35 am

PESHAWAR (92 News) – A fire caused in result of short circuit gutted a cotton factory in Peshawar’s residential area Dir Colony on Tuesday.

As per details, the fire broke out due to short circuit, and eventually the fire spread to the whole factory.

After being informed the rescue teams reached the spot and managed to douse the fire after one hour. No loss of life was reported in the incident.


The owner of the factory said that the fire erupted due to short circuit which gutted cotton worth Rs 700,000.




Latest Videos