Fire kills four laborers in Mardan
MARDAN (92 News) – At least four employees of a private company were killed and two others received severe burns when fire erupted in a house in Mardan’s Sheikh Maltoon area on Monday.
As per details, the incident occurred when the house caught fire after a blast due to gas leakage, killing four laborers on the spot and injuring two others.
The bodies and injured laborers were shifted to Lady Reading Hospital in Peshawar. The deceased laborers were identified as Bilal, resident of Lahore and Nouman, resident of Rawalpindi, Shahbaz, resident of Gujranwala and Faisal from Kohat.