Five hospitalized after taking poisonous milk in Gujranwala
GUJRANWALA (92 News) – At least five persons of a family fell sick after consuming poisonous milk in Naushera Sansi Road on Friday.
Sources privy to the Rescue said that a family hailing from Naushera’s Sansi Road area of the Gujranwala consumed milk which turned toxic due to which the condition of five persons of a family deteriorated.
They were rushed to local hospital for medical assistance.
According to rescue officials, a lizard fell in the milk which turned the milk poisonous.