ISLAMABAD (92 News) – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has welcomed the statement of US President Donald Trump for reducing the Pak-India tension. Talking to 92 News on Thursday, he announced that Pakistan will take two steps in response to one step for peace. “We are also victims of terrorism. We sacrificed thousands of lives in the war against terrorism. We want peace,” he said. The minister said that he was pleased to see that US President Donald Trump realizing the seriousness of the situation had decided to intervene in the matter. “Pakistan has long relations with India. The US intervention can be helpful for peace in the region,” he said. Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that he had talked to the Saudi foreign minister who wished to visit Pakistan. “Today the Saudi foreign minister is coming tomorrow to deliver an important message from the Saudi crown prince,” he said. He said that Pakistan had been saying from day one that India escalated tension in the region just for political purposes. “Now the Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) leaders are admitting that their party will get 22 seats in Lok Sabha more than the previous seats after carrying out airstrikes in the Pakistani territory,” he declared. The minister said that the solution to the tension lies in the dialogues.