Four people electrocuted in Lodhran

electrocuted lodhran kite citizens lahore electric supply company
12 May, 2019 12:45 pm

LODHRAN (92 News) – Four members of a family were electrocuted to death on Sunday as power lines broke down and fell on the bull cart which the family was riding.

Rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the bodies to a nearby hospital after removing the high-tension lines off the cart.

Earlier, a 14-year-old student had electrocuted while catching a stray kite.

Suhaib, a resident of Misri Shah, was on the roof of his house when he touched the power cables while trying to catch the stray kite. He suffered a severe electric shock and died instantly.


Suhaib’s family and relatives protested against the alleged negligence of Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO) officials for not removing wires hanging in the congested locality despite repeated appeals.




Must Watch