Four terrorists belonging to Jindullah killed in Karachi shootout
KARACHI (92 News) – At least four terrorists belonging to the banned outfit Jindullah were killed, while four Rangers officials injured in an exchange of fire in Urdu Bazar.
According to the ISPR, the killed terrorists include Zahid Afridi, Faheem, Hameed, Muhammad Hafeezullah Quettawal, Mama and a lady facilitator Afshan.
They were involved in terrorist activities:
- Remote control blast on special security unit bus on March 15, 2015 which resulted in the martyrdom of two policemen and 15 injured.
- Hand grenade attack and firing on Karachi City Court to help the escape of four terrorists.
- Killing of 15 to 20 Shia community people in 2013.
- Attack on Rangers mobile at Masjid Abu Huraira which resulted in the martyrdom of four Rangers soldiers.
- Bank dacoity of 5.2 million at Summit Bank Nazimabad on November 30, 2011.
- Bank dacoity of 5.6 million and killing of two persons at Muslim Commercial Bank Maripur on November 14, 2008.
- Kidnapping for ransom of ANP worker Ajab Khan on August 2014 after paying 10.5 million he was released.
- Digging of Karachi Central Jail and planning of attack on 2015.