Imran promises to fight for the people of Balochistan
DERA MURAD JAMALI (92 News) – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has on Sunday said that almighty Allah only honors those who serve the people and the it is difficult for the Nawaz government to complete its tenure.
Addressing a rally in Dera Murad Jamali on Sunday, Imran Khan while criticizing the government said that Nawaz Sharif only loves commission not human beings.
He promised the people of Balochistan for fighting for their rights.
The PTI chairman further put forward five demands before the government and also threatened of protests and sit-ins if the demands are not fulfilled.
The demands include;
- To decrease in the prices of petrol, Diesel and Kerosine oil
- To withdraw additional taxes on gas and electricity
- To release five months salaries of Steel mill
- To make Federal Board of Revenue an independent institution
- To bring professional management in public institutions
Imran Khan threatened the government of holding protest demonstration and staging sit-ins if these demands are not met.