Indian atrocities in Kashmir exposed before world: FM
MULTAN (92 News) – Foreign Minister (FM) Shah Mehmood Qureshi has said on Sunday that Indian atrocities and barbarism in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK) have been exposed before the world.
In a special talk with 92 News – responding to Indian ceasefire violation across the Line of Control (LoC) – FM Qureshi termed that India has become puzzled and confused.
Shah Mehmood Qureshi also said that India is involved in foolish acts just divert the attention of world from latest situation of Occupied Kashmir. “We reserve a right to defence upon provocation,” he added.
The minister further urged the UN to take notice of India’s aggression in Kashmir and emphasised that the Kashmir dispute has gained momentum at the global level and a black day would be observed on Oct 27.
Earlier in the day, nine soldiers of the Indian army were killed and many others injured when Pakistan Army troops gave a befitting response to Indian ceasefire violations in Jura, Shahkot and Nousehri Khuiratta and Kotkhetera Tatta Pani sectors along the Line of Control (LoC).
According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) the Director General on Sunday, at least six civilians and a Pakistani soldier were martyred as Indian troops resorted to indiscriminate and ruthless shelling from across the LoC in AJK. Officials said that nine other civilians were injured, adding that this was the highest death toll in 2019 in a single day of Indian shelling from across the dividing line.
Indian unprovoked CFVs in Jura, shahkot & Nousehri Sectors deliberately targeting civilians. Effectively responded. 9 Indian soldiers killed several injured. 2 Indian bunkers destroyed.
During exchange of fire 1 soldier & 3 civilians shaheed, 2 soldiers & 5 civilians injured.
— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) October 20, 2019
Pakistani forces effectively responded to enemy fire, killing nine Indian soldiers and injuring several others. Two Indian bunkers were also destroyed in retaliatory action.
In his tweet, the DG ISPR that one soldier had been martyred in the exchange of fire while two others were injured. “In response to unprovoked ceasefire violations by India in Jura, Shahkot and Nauseri sectors, nine Indian soldiers were killed while several others were injured and two Indian bunkers were destroyed,” he added.