Indian information minister loses mind post-Myanmar attack, threatens Pakistan of similar attacks

10 Jun, 2015 11:30 am

ISLAMABAD (92 News) – After Indian Army’s cross border-raid in Myanmar on Tuesday, Indian Minister for Information Rajyavardhan Rathore said that the strikes were a message to all countries, including Pakistan.

In an interview to an Indian paper, the minister said that the attack was a much-needed decision that was taken by Prime Minister Modi. “This decision was extremely bold in nature and involved our Special Forces crossing the border and going deep into another country,” he said.

Asked whether India could engage in similar surgical strikes on terror groups in Pakistan, Rathore said, “This is a message for all countries, including Pakistan, and groups harbouring terror intent towards India. A terrorist is a terrorist and has no other identity. We will strike when we want to.”


Earlier last month, rebels killed 18 Indian soldiers in an ambush in the insurgency-wracked remote north-east area of Indian.




Latest Videos