Indian lie of ‘cross border strike’ exposed
ISLAMABAD (92 New) – The Indian lie of so called ‘cross border strike’ exposed as Indian media shared the exercise video of Pakistan Air Force’s aircraft as it own attack.
According to the reports, the video of strike, being played by Indian media is an attempt to make its people fool as it has been available on YouTube since September 23, 2016.
According to the details, the footages had been taken by Pakistan Air Force aircraft and shared on YouTube three years ago. In fact, the video has nothing to do with the fake claims of India.
It is pertinent to mention here that Indian aircraft in the wee hours of Tuesday intruded the Line of Control (LoC) near Muzaffarabad sector, however they scrambled back following timely response from the Pakistan Air Force (PAF).
Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major General Asif Ghafoor in a tweet said the India’s Air Force violated the LoC and the PAF’s prompt response compelled the Indian aircrafts to go back.
He said “facing timely and effective response from Pakistan Air Force, [Indian jets] released [their] payload in haste while escaping, which fell near Balakot.” However, no casualties or damage was reported, DG ISPR added.
According to an eye-witness, a few explosions were heard at night on a nearby hill but no casualties were seen or reported. Had there been any casualties ambulances would’ve been seen on ground taking the injured to the hospitals and the said area should’ve been cordoned off.
Locals rejected the Indian media claims of allegedly ‘targeting militant training camps’ as false, who themselves heard the explosions while going for Fajr prayers and no loss of life reported.
Earlier, Indian Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale on Tuesday failed to answer reporters’ queries regarding conducting a cross border strike.
Vijay Gokhale after reading out a prepared statement to media confirming that Indian aircrafts conducted strikes into Pakistani territory earlier today, left the briefing hall by refusing to answer journalists’ questions over the matter.
In his statement, the foreign secretary claimed that the air raid was launched on an alleged militant camp across the Line of Control. Pakistan.