At least 15 bodies taken to Aden hospital after suicide bombing
SANAA – At least 15 bodies were transferred to a hospital run by Medicins Sans Frontieres in the southern Yemen city of Aden on Monday, a source at the hospital said, after an attack on a building used by local militias.
A security official and witnesses said a suicide bomber drove a car into the building in north Aden. It was used by the Popular Resistance, a local force that had helped drive Iran-allied Houthis out of the city last year.
They said at least four people were killed and 11 were wounded in the attack, while a source at the medical charity said between 15 and 20 bodies had been brought into the hospital. -Reuters