Massive fire breaks out in cold storage building in Depalpur
OKARA (92 News) – A massive fire broke out at a cold storage in Depalpur Sabzi Mandi on Tuesday morning.
Fire erupted in cold storage building located in Depalpur Sabzi Mandi near Okara early morning. Before long, the blaze overtook the entire building.
Firefighters struggled to douse fire that broke out in a cold storage building.
Fire tenders were immediately rushed to the spot and the situation was brought under control.
Fortunately, there was no casualty as the workers were immediately evacuated from the building before all the floors got filled with smoke.
The fire left properties worth millions of rupees burnt to ashes. Short circuit was suspected to be the reason of the fire.