Newborn’s hand burnt due to negligence of doctors in Ganga Ram Hospital

16 Jan, 2017 10:15 pm

LAHORE (92 News) – A hand of a newborn burnt due to negligence of doctors in Ganga Ram Hospital on Monday.

Khurram, a resident of Shahdara, had brought the newborn to hospital for respiratory complication and she was admitted to ICU.

After a few hours, newborn’s family went to see him and found his hand severely burnt.

Khurram said that doctors informed them the burn was minor and would heal soon. “The burn could not be healed even after four days and doctors referred him to Mayo Hospital,” he said.


The newborn’s grandmother said that they were not provided medicines for the kid and they had to buy it from the bazaar.

Meanwhile, the Ganga Ram Hospital MS has formed a three-member committee and sought a report within 24 hours.




Latest Videos