DG Rangers asks people not to take strike call seriously

08 Jun, 2016 10:41 am

KARACHI (92 News) – Director General Sindh Rangers Bilal Akbar has on Wednesday said that the people shouldn’t take anyone’s strike call seriously and continue with their daily activities without any fear.

Talking to 92 News, he assured that the transporters would be provided complete security and strict action would be taken against the miscreants.

He stressed that the petrol pumps should be kept and open and the transport should operate as usual.

The DG Rangers said that Rangers and police are ready to protect civilians to maintain peace in the city, adding that if anyone tried insurgency, they would be dealt with iron hand.


Previously, on a tip-off the presence of some suspects, Rangers personnel conducted a search operation in PIB Colony.

The Paratroopers surrounded the residence of MQM senior deputy convener Farooq Sattar and raided the house of the MQM stalwart.




Latest Videos