Public verdict in 2018 will wash away verdicts against us, says Nawaz Sharif

26 Sep, 2017 4:51 pm

ISLAMABAD (92 News) – Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif has said that the public verdict in 2018 will wash away the verdicts against them.

Addressing a press conference at Punjab House on Tuesday, he said that 200 million people should make the decisions of eligibility and disqualification.

The former prime minister said that justice and legal demands were being violated. “We have been deprived the right to appeals,” he said.

Nawaz Sharif said that the people had not welcomed the verdict against him. “Previously I was unfairly convicted for hijacking,” he added.

He said that he would continue to fight the case of sanctity of the vote. “On my appeal, the people announced verdict in NA-120.”


The former prime minister said that he had been disqualified for the salary which he did not receive. “May the people making the decision look at my political assets,” he said.

“Who made the atomic blasts? Who made the Motorway, Lawari Tunnel, Kachhi Canal and power plants? Is the elimination of gas shortage, loadshedding and terrorism?” he maintained.




Latest Videos

Oops, something went wrong.