Rescuers unable to put out Liberty departmental store blaze; employees rescued
LAHORE (92 News) – The fire that erupted in a departmental store at Liberty in wee hours of Monday could not be extinguished.
The fire has engulfed adjacent buildings as well.
The Civil Defence has issued a high alert after declaring the building decrepit.
Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has taken notice of the incident.
The reason behind the fire is said to be a generator explosion.
The fire fighters were trying to extinguish the fire till the filing of this report.