Rescuers unable to put out Liberty departmental store blaze; employees rescued

15 Jun, 2015 11:19 am

LAHORE (92 News) – The fire that erupted in a departmental store at Liberty in wee hours of Monday could not be extinguished.

The fire has engulfed adjacent buildings as well.

The Civil Defence has issued a high alert after declaring the building decrepit.

Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has taken notice of the incident.


The reason behind the fire is said to be a generator explosion.

The fire fighters were trying to extinguish the fire till the filing of this report.




Latest Videos