Friday, January 22, 2021
Urdu Web Newspaper Live-TV(UK) Live-TV(PK)
Urdu Web Newspaper
Live-TV(UK) Live-TV(PK)

Rs two million bounty announced for arrest of Machh tragedy attackers

Rs two million bounty announced for arrest of Machh tragedy attackers
January 8, 2021

QUETTA (92 News) – The Balochistan government has announced a bounty of Rs two million for the arrest of the attackers of the Machh tragedy.

Talking to the media on Friday, Balochistan Home Minister Ziaullah Langov said that an intelligence operation had been launched. "We will bring the terrorists to justice," he added.

The minister appealed to the Hazara community to allow the burial of the dead.

He said that some key information about culprits would be collected. "A large-scale operation will be launched to arrest the killers soon," he added.

Zia Langov said that the Afghan government had requested to hand over the bodies of three nationals.