Saad Rafique says not pleased with disqualification of Jahangir Tareen
KARACHI (92 News) — Minister for Railways Kh Saad Rafique has said that he is not pleased with the disqualification of PTI secretary general Jahangir Tareen.
Talking to the media on Friday, he said that he condemned the disqualification of politicians by courts. “We are not happy at the disqualification whether it is Yousaf Raza Geelani or Jahangir Tareen. It is not a solution to the problems to take a political fight to courts,” he maintained.
The minister said that conditions were better during the Nawaz Sahrif period. “How can an earthquake be avoided when an elected prime minister is ousted?” he added.
He said that Nawaz Sharif was ousted first time for conducting an atomic explosion. “This time, he has been ousted for conducting an economic explosion. We were not allowed to work for four and a half years,” he observed.
About the situation in Karachi and Balochistan, Kh Saad Rafique said that Karachi had been made the target killer for 30 years on the basis of prejudice.
“Where have the extortionists now gone? Nawaz Sharif ended the ‘dacoit rule’ in Sindh. The national flag was hoisted in Balochistan, which was a difficult task,” he said.