Sarfraz Bugti says attempt to attack Balochistan governor foiled

20 Dec, 2017 2:35 pm

QUETTA (92 News) – Balochistan Home Minister Sarfraz Bugti has said that an attempt to attack the governor has been foiled.

Talking to the media on Wednesday, he said that the security forces have arrested two terrorists.

He said that the attack was planned in Afghanistan.


The minister said that suicide jackets and weapons had been recovered from the arrested terrorists.
“We will also apprehend the culprits involved in the Quetta church attack,” he said.




Latest Videos