Security forces to launch decisive ground operation in Shawal

15 Jun, 2015 11:48 am

RAWALPINDI (92 News) – After significant successes achieved during the Zarb-e-Azb Operation, the security forces have decided to launch a decisive ground operation in North Waziristan and Khyber agencies.

A spokesman for the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said that the operation will be started in the first week of July. “Preparations have been made in this regard.”

He said that 90 percent of area has been cleared of terrorists in North Waziristan, while ground and air operation is continuing in the remaining 10 percent area.

The ISPR spokesman said that the security forces are currently conducting the ground operation in Dattakhel area.


troops




Latest Videos