Stray kite string claims youth’s life in Lahore
LAHORE (92 News) – A 22-year-old boy died after a stray kite string slit his throat in Bhatti Gate area on Friday night.
The deceased was identified as Bilal, a resident of Begum Kot. He had tied the knot six months ago.
Bilal was going to his home when the string cut his throat. He was seriously injured and shifted to hospital where he died.
Meanwhile, Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has taken notice of the incident and sought a report from the DG Operations.
He ordered the police to strictly implement the ban on kite-flying.
The police have registered a case and started investigations.