LAHORE (92 News) – Stray kite string claimed the life of a 40-year-old man in Mughalpura area of Lahore on Sunday. A 40-year-old Amir, belonging to Gujarpur, has lost his life due to loss of blood after kite string slit his throat. Victim Amir was going to Sadar Market from Mughalpura on motorcycle when stray … Read More
LAHORE (92 News) – Stray kite string claimed the life of a seven-year-old girl in Imamia Colony area on Thursday. Masooma, 7, was going with her brother on a bike near Phattak when stray kite string slit her throat. She was shifted to hospital in a critical condition where doctors pronounced her dead.
LODHRAN (92 News) – Four members of a family were electrocuted to death on Sunday as power lines broke down and fell on the bull cart which the family was riding. Rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the bodies to a nearby hospital after removing the high-tension lines off the cart. Earlier, a 14-year-old … Read More
SIALKOT (92 News) – A 9-year-old girl died after a stray kite string slit his throat at the Agoki Road area of Sialkot on Thursday According to the details, the deceased was identified as Nimra, a resident Sialkot. Nimra was the only child of her parents. Nimra was going going with her father on a … Read More