Three children burnt alive in fire incident


d rescue imran children matchsticks
11 May, 2019 10:50 am

LAHORE (92 News) – Three children were burnt alive when a fire broke out in a room at the second floor of a house located at Walton Road area in Lahore.

As per details, children were playing in the room when fire broke out in it. As a result, five-year-old Habeeba daughter of Imran and children of Faryad including five-year-old son Ali and two-year-old daughter Nabeeha died on the spot.

Fire Fighters reached the spot and controlled the fire after hectic efforts. The volunteers shifted the fire victims to Jinnah Hospital where Nabeeha breathed her last.

Cause behind the fire was stated to be short-circuiting, according to police. Rescue 1122 said that children were playing with matchsticks due to which fire broke out in the room.

Earlier, fire had broken out in a furniture market situated at the Maulana Shaukat Ali Road in Lahore.

At least 10 fire brigade vehicles and rescue teams had reached the spot and brought the fire under control.

The rescue sources had said that no one died or wounded in the fire incident. However, furniture and other valuables worth million of rupees were destroyed by the fire.




Must Watch