Three electrocuted in Lahore
LAHORE (92 News) – As many as three persons including a 16-year-old girl died on Friday due to electrocution in provincial capital’s Shahdara area, due to falling of spanned electricity wires.
As per details, three persons including a 16-year-old girl died due to electrocution as an electric wire in Lahore’s Shahdara area.
A rescue team reached the spot and found the bodies after disconnecting the electricity supply line. The bodies were shifted to a nearby hospital where doctors pronounced them dead on arrival.
Police took the bodies into custody and later handed them over to their heirs after completing legal formalities.
A large number of locals gathered at the spot and the victims’ relatives demanded a probe into the incident.