Three of a family electrocuted in Lahore’s Shalimar area

31 May, 2015 2:34 pm

LAHORE (92 News) – Three of a family were electrocuted at Chabbir Chowk in Shalimar area on Sunday.

Muhammad Shabbir, 54, and Naseer, 45, were standing on the scaffolding to construct the concrete roof of their house when the wet scaffolding touched an 11KV wire.

In the meantime, their nephew Nawaz touched the wet scaffolding and suffered a severe shock. Shabbir and Naseer ran to rescue Nawaz and too suffered severe shock.

As a result, all the three died on the spot.

Nawaz’s father Shabbir told police that they had informed the Lesco officials several times and they neither pay attention nor switched off the light.


He appealed to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif to financially help the deceased.

Meanwhile, Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has expressed grief over the incident and sought a report from the high-ups.




Latest Videos