Two suicide bombers among 28 terrorists killed in Balochistan; accused of attack on Quaid Residency held

22 May, 2015 10:01 pm

QUETTA (92 News) – Two suicide bombers were among 28 terrorists killed in an operation launched by Frontier Corps in different areas of Balochistan on Friday.

Addressing a press conference, Provincial Home Minister Mir Sarfraz Bugti and DIG FC Brig Tahir said that suicide bombers and terrorists were killed in the operation in Kalat, Mastung, Zhob, Loralai and Qilla Saifullah.

DIG FC Brig Tahir said that 12 suicide jackets, 40 guns, 50 hand grenades, 1,300 kilograms explosives and automatic weapons were recovered in the operation.

Provincial Home Minister Mir Sarfraz Bugti said that the PM’s National Action Plan is being implemented successfully in the province.

Meanwhile addressing a press conference, Quetta SSP Operations Aitzaz Ahmed Goraya said that they had arrested the main accused involved in an attack on the Quaid-e-Azam Residency in Ziarat.


He said that Pukar alias Paku was arrested from the Hazar Ganji area.

He said that Pukar confessed that he with 11 accused had attacked the Quaid-e-Azam Residency, while nine accused had already been arrested.

He said that the accused would be handed over to the joint investigation team.




Latest Videos