Two women among three die in Rawalpindi cylinder blast
RAWALPINDI (92 News) – Two women and a boy died when a cylinder exploded due to gas leakage on Saturday.
The incident took place in Rawalpindi’s Dhok Chaudhrian area. As per details, cylinder blast occurred during breakfast time when the stove remained turned on last night due to gas loadshedding.
Fire broke out soon after the cylinder blast, injuring 17-year-old boy Fahad Kayani and Humera Nishat and Shabnam Kayani.
The explosion was so intense that the glasses and windows of the flat broke. According to police, victims belong to Sukho area of Gujjar Khan.
So far seven people have died due to cylinder blasts as a result of gas leakage this week.