Two women embrace martyrdom in Indian unprovoked firing across LoC

18 Jan, 2018 12:48 pm

RAWALPINDI (92 News) – At least two innocent women embraced martyrdom and five other civilians including three women injured as Indian forces resorted to unprovoked firing and targeted civil population at working boundary in village Kundan Pur at Chaprar-Sialkot sector.

In a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the Indian forces targeted a civilian area.

Pakistan Rangers Punjab befittingly responded to neutralize the Indian BSF posts.

On the other hand, Indian Deputy High Commissioner was summoned to Foreign Office today (Thursday) to lodge protest over unprovoked firing by Indian forces in Sialkot Sector.

Foreign Office spokesman Dr Muhammad Faisal said that during his weekly briefing in Islamabad that Indian firing is continuing since last night.

He said India is using automatic weapons and targeting civilian population.

The spokesman said India is indulging in ceasefire violations in a bid to divert attention of the world community from ever-deteriorating situation in Occupied Kashmir.


On January 15, at least four soldiers of Pakistan Army have embraced martyrdom in unprovoked Indian firing along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jandrot-Kotli Sector.

Indian forces have carried out more than 70 ceasefire violations along the Line of Control and the Working Boundary in just first 12 days of this year which resulted in martyrdom of one innocent civilian and injuries to five others.

The unprecedented escalation in ceasefire violations by India is continuing since last year when its forces committed more than 1,900 ceasefire violations. The Indian deputy high commissioner was told that deliberate targeting of civilians was deplorable and contrary to the human dignity as well as international human rights and humanitarian laws.

 

 




Latest Videos