We won’t rest till elimination of terrorists through Zarb-e-Azb: Kh Asif

25 Oct, 2016 3:56 pm

ISLAMABAD (92 News) – Defence Minister Kh Asif said that the war on terror has succeeded by 70 percent and they will overcome the remaining 30 percent.

In a statement on Tuesday, he said that they would not rest till elimination of terrorists through the Zarb-e-Azb. “Terror incidents are occurring occasionally.”

He said that the western border should also be controlled like the eastern border.


“We have achieved successes to fail terrorism during the last two years,” he said.




Latest Videos